We have updated our booking and registration systems to make them easier to navigate and give families better oversight of their registrations and bookings. The registration part will go live from 10am Thursday 9 February 2023.
You will be able at this time to go onto the normal register part of our website and click the orange register/review button, then use the guidance links below to create your profile, this is different to your registration and needs to be carried out before you register for the first time or review your current details where you will be asked to enter your short breaks passport id number
All current registered families will need to firstly create a profile and then review/update their information using their passport id ahead of the caravan and beach hut bookings opening. You do not need to re-register, your current passport id number is still valid
The new system will enable you to:
- recover your passport ID
- update your contact details
- update any changes or new diagnoses with any children you have registered with us
- register your child or young person to the Disabled Children’s Register (DCR) alongside your Short Breaks Registration without having to fill out two forms
- access the wide range of short break offers available through one system. This should shorten application processes as application forms will pre-populate your information.
Please ensure you follow the guidance links below before applying or booking anything.
The guidance is broken down to help families understand the parts relevant to them. All families will need to first create a profile on the registration system.
- Click here to open a guide to creating a profile. All families will need to click the blue sign up now button to create a profile before going onto the next steps below
- For children and young people who are already registered with Short Breaks and have a passport ID please use this guide to review and update information we currently hold. You will need your passport ID number to review the information we hold. If you have misplaced this, please email email@example.com We cannot give this out over the phone or by Facebook. We anticipate a high volume of requests for misplaced passport IDs, which may delay our response. Please only contact us if you are not able to find your child’s passport ID. Please do not register again from scratch
- If you have not previously registered with Short Breaks, please use this guide to register your child or young person to receive a Short Breaks passport ID number.
- We have also created a handy guide to navigate the account, which includes how to recover your passport ID, add a sibling, suspend, or remove a child from short breaks and how to update your information.
For children who are already registered and have their passport ID, please do not register from the start. You only need create a profile and review your account. The same passport ID will be with them until they turn 25 or you suspend or remove them.
Further update about the booking system opening will be posted by Friday 10 February 2023